Alexis Kolbe & Rylee

Alexis Kolbe & Rylee

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Year Later





Well is has been almost a whole year since I have last updated, so I figured I would do some updating... where to begin... Okay. we sold our house in Logan and have built a home in Lewiston UT. for those of you, who don't know where it is, it is only 25 mintues north of Logan. It is beautiful out here and we are so happy to be here. Here are a few photos for you!! we were lucky enough to move in the week of christmas, Merry Christmas for the Halls =) The kids were so excited and it was the best christmas for everyone.
Next our baby girl turned one on March 7th. She is so much fun and has alot of personality. wer are loving her and can't imagine life with out her.. Some of the things she is doing is Walking (running really, non stop talking, Loves the cows, she stands at the windows and moos at them all day long, She loves her grandma and grandpas (who doesn't), the words she says is, here (with a southern accent), lexi, mommy, mindy, dad, daddy, papa, grandma, yea, and alot of gibberish..... she is growing up too fast and has a very strong opinion and will scold you!! we love you Rylee.

2 comments:

John and Kassie said...

Hey Mindy -- you blog like I do:) We need to update as well, but loved being able to see what you are up to. Your kids are growing up way too fast and I love the pictures of your new home -- I bet the kids love being close to grandma and grandpa. We are hoping to get to Logan this summer for a visit---we would love to see you again and catch up! Take care--

BrandonKristin said...

I am soooo glad you finally updated since we don't live close enough to see you guys anymore. I cannot believe how big your kids are. I mean, WOW where has the time gone? I remember going for my walks stopping by to check on you when they were both still little! Now they probably don't even remember who I am! Beautiful house, can't wait to see it!